Agi is a lonely nine-year-old boy for whom his parents can never spare the time. His family moves house frequently and Agi does not manage to make friends and learn how to treat people. Mum and Dad are too busy and completely submerged in the cruel laws of present-day life.
Agi is left to his own devices as he sees his parents only on photographs.
This, however, is about to change.
After another one of his many house moves, Agi meets Ema who lives in the neighbouring decrepit house. Ema is a cheerful and curious elderly lady who is 30200 days (83years) old, which does not prevent her from becoming Agi’s only and best friend. They spend an autumn ‘learning to live’ and exploring the finely wrought world of children in which adults can not even fit, let alone begin to understand it.
Year of production: 2007
ART & POPCORN
Format: Color, HD/35mm
Running time: 90min
Script: Milutin Petrović po knjizi Igora Kolarova
Director: Milutin Petrović
Director of Photography: Predrag Bambić
Supervisor of scenery: Aleksandar Saša Denić
Set Design: Ivana Stefanović
Costume Designer: Mirjana Ostojić
Editor: Petar Jakonjić, Miluton Petrović
Slobodan Boda Ninković
- 1st Serbian Film Festival, Novi Sad, Serbia
- 36th Sopot Film Festival, Sopot, Serbia – Best Actresses Award
- 31st Film Screenplay Festival Vrnjačka Banja, Serbia
- 42nd Serbian Actors Film Festival, Niš, Serbia
- Serbian FIPRESCI Annual Award – Best Actresses Award
- 12th Schlingel Film Festival, Chemnitz, Germany
- 15th Golden Elephant, Hyderabad, India